MASON CITY, Iowa – The COVID-19 “coronavirus” is continuing to make its impact on the end of the Bulls’ 2019-20 season – due to the ever-shifting situation involving COVID-19, the team has extended its Early Bird season ticket deadline to May 1, after previously setting the deadline at April 1. This means that first-time season-ticket buyers and current season-ticket holders looking to renew their seats have until May 1 to purchase their tickets at a 10-percent discount from this year’s prices. After May 1, the Early Bird discount will expire and season ticket prices will rise, increasing the total savings substantially.
This also means current season ticket holders have until May 1 to place a deposit on their tickets for the upcoming season, without the risk of losing those seats to the general public.
For the first time ever, fans can also purchase Top Shelf premium seats, featuring your choice of a padded bar-rail seat or a top-row seat with extra leg room and a tremendous view of the ice!
2020-21 season tickets include ALL North Iowa Bulls home games, including exhibition games and up to four postseason games!
Why buy season tickets?
- Season tickets include ALL Bulls home games, including exhibition games and up to four postseason home games!
- Lock in the same seat for each game – ticket lines and sellout crowds won’t slow you down!
- Breeze by the ticket windows on your way into the arena with express entry through a Season Ticket Holder-only entrance
- Receive 10 percent off on all purchases at Brutus’s Locker Room
- Join the Bulls at an exclusive Season Ticket Holders’ preseason skate, and meet-and-greet with the team
- Receive an entry into an exclusive Season Ticket Holders’ drawing at our 2020-21 home opener, for a signed Bulls jersey
- Receive automatic enrollment in our Bulls Biweekly email newsletter
- Fans who purchase season tickets by June 1 also receive a special-edition 10th Anniversary Bulls t-shirt!
To purchase your 2020-21 season tickets, call 641-423-4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.